Need a Little Help With Financing?
Any company or business that utilizes equipment for business or commercial use is eligible to lease. Vestco Food Equipment goes beyond just putting its professional skills to work locating your equipment because there are definite economic advantages to Leasing, consider whether this option might benefit your business.
The Lease Process...
Quick and Easy!!
- Complete the online credit application form. Additional information may be needed at a later time.
- Once approved for credit, lease documents are prepared and sent to you for signature.
- Used Equipment in most cases demands "payment prior to shipping." This requires your acceptance of the goods before the equipment is physically at your place of business. The equipment vendor is paid before he ships.
- A Purchase Order is sent to the equipment vendor and the machinery ships to you.
What Affects Your Rate?
- Age of your business
- Personal credit history and prior bankruptcy
- Payment history: On time, delayed or late
Note: Vestco Food Equipment does not benefit from any documentation and filing fees that are usually applied to the processing of lease documents. Such costs are strictly leasing company functions. Sales taxes are charged separately and added to your monthly lease payment each month. First and last lease payments are typically required up-front, but these are applied to your total lease payments.
We've found LeaseStation Financial Services is operationally in tune with our business standards of quality and customer service, with emphasis on accuracy, dependability, and efficiency, helping to identify your financial requirements, and then assisting you in selecting the best solutions. Basically, it's a great deal if you need a little help.
Gary Vest, Vestco Food Equipment